Our building has several areas with dance floors and kitchens that can be rented by the public.
Maximum occupancy is 300 persons, unless Lessee obtains special permit from City of Springfield.
Maximum occupancy is 100 persons, unless Lessee obtains special permit from City of Springfield.
Guidelines for both halls
- No signs, banners, boards of any character including sandwich boards, allowed outside the building without prior approval of Operations Coordinator.
- DANCE FLOOR: NO FOOD OR BEVERAGE OR GLITTER ALLOWED ON DANCE FLOOR.
- No drugs or alcohol allowed in or on the premises.
- No smoking inside building.
- Smoking allowed outside only when appropriate receptacles are provided for receiving combustible material. These must be at least twenty feet from any entrance. These are to be cleaned by Lessee when event is over.
- No Smoke, Bubble, or Fog Machines allowed.
- Glitter is NOT allowed.
- Music must be played at a level that does not disturb other renters or neighbors.
- Decorations by Lessee must be removed and building returned to its original condition.
- Do not park in front of Store at the east end of the building.
- Lessee must submit a Certificate of Liability Insurance with their copy of the lease.
- All rental fees and deposits required at least one month before function.
Notice: ENTRANCE INTO AND USE OF THIS FACILITY IS AT YOUR OWN RISK!